Insurance Technology Conference
Held at the Metro Toronto Convention Center, on February 29th, the show is all about Technology – “A Two-Edged Sword”. The operational benefit and strategic advantages of technology implementation also comes with big unexpected challenges. Understanding how to manage the double edge sword is a key factor in success for insurers, Insurance-Canada.ca explains in its Overview of the conference.
The Broker Forum
This years focus: “Brokers on the Digital Expressway” which is held on the 2nd day – March 1st is all about digital success for Brokers. The competition for Brokers is fierce. The need to out-market and outsell the competition around their products and maintaining exceptional customer service is a challenge and becomes even more challenging in a digital world. With Insurers embracing multi-channel strategies, investing huge amounts into Big Data and adopting sophisticated tools for marketing, analytics and delivery – the competition becomes even more aggressive. The Insurance-Canada.ca overview includes information sessions around leading best practices in each of the major functional areas and will help brokers evaluate what is the right course of action for success as they travel the digital highway.
After the two days, attendees will take away a better understanding of how to manage the double-edge sword of technology to be better set up for success and Brokers will learn from leader broker peers, innovators from their insurer partners and representatives from key providers of technology and services.
For day 1: ICTC has announced that they have assembled an expert faculty who will focus on both edges of the sword. We will hear from practitioners, analysts and suppliers who will share their experiences with implementations of transformational technologies to help anticipate and avoid unexpected challenges.
We are looking forward to these topics/keynotes:
- Keynote: Becoming a digital insurer;
- The Internet of Things -Doing to insurance what Starbucks Did to Coffee”;
- Mobility as a Service – How the evolving transportation ecosystem will impact insurance;
- Engaging customers – Realizing benefits from a 360 degree view;
- Analytics – Capturing big data and big benefits;
- Cyber risk– and rewards;
We are particularly excited to hear from:
Anton Tomic, VP – Global Industry Strategy and Transformation, SAP “The ‘Digital’ Revolution Is Disrupting the Entire Operating Model and Changing the Way Insurance Companies Engage with Customers”
Andrew Lo, CMO & CSO – Kanetix Ltd. “Analytics Enabling Digital Customer Acquisition”
Mark Breading, Partner and CRO – Strategy Meets Action and Philippe Lafrenjere, SVP, EIS Group “Achieving the Ultimate 360° Insurance Experience”
For day 2: ICBF covers how successful progress along the digital expressway requires strong leadership, good people, current market knowledge and effective technology tools.
Here is a sneak peek at the Broker Forum Topics:
- “The Consumer is Changing; Are You?” – The consumer imperative
- “The Digital Tipping Point:” – Be where your consumer is.
- “Making the Sale” – Are the traditional ways good enough?
- “Effectiveness of Marketing, Sales and Service” – Are you meeting your customers’ expectations?
- “Will Analytics Save the Broker Channel?” – A debate, yes vs. no.
- “Blurring Lines: Who Does What?” – Does the consumer care?
- “Emerging Technologies: The Implications of a Connected World”
Don’t miss these sessions:
- “Keys to Growing in the Consumer’s Playing Field”
- “Blurring Lines: Who Does What in the Insurance Broker Distribution Ecosystem?”
Goose Digital has attended ICTC/ICBF year after year, but is proud to be sponsoring the event for the first time. We love the timing of this conference too, being in early spring, we feel this is a great time for businesses to be inspired, learn and incorporate new strategies into their existing plans for the present year. We’ve always come away from ICTC/ICBF with a wealth of information that we can then share with our customers in the insurance vertical.
Stop by Booth #29
If you are attending ICTC/ICBF 2016, stop by booth #29 and chat! If you’re unable to make it, stay tuned, Goose will be re-capping sessions and information snippets throughout the two days.