The 20th Sporting Life 10k Run is going virtual this year!
Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, big changes were necessary this year to keep our community safe, which is why this year’s Sporting Life 10k is going 100% virtual. The 20-year tradition will continue because this is critical – it’s about raising funds for kids with cancer.
While “yesterday” seems so simple now, we must count ourselves lucky if we are facing these challenges with our physical health intact. Our heart’s go out to those that are navigating health uncertainty these days, and we have not forgotten those that need the services of Camp Ooch. Even though some circumstances have changed, Childhood Cancer treatments and attending to the physical and emotional needs of all affected, persist.
We are happy to say that this will be Goose Digital’s third year participating in the Sporting Life 10k for Camp Ooch Corporate Challenge.
For this year’s Sporting Life 10k for Camp Ooch, here’s what has changed:
- It’s a virtual run as opposed to a community run that can be safely completed on your own, at any location.
- For runners: The distance is 10k and the virtual run will take place on Sunday May 10th. For those who can’t join in on that day, it can be completed on any other day in May.
Here’s what remains the same:
- Families affected by Childhood cancer need Ooch services. Learn More
- For runners interested in participating, here is the: Registration Process
- For those who would like to donate and support the Goose Digital runners: Donate Here
We hope you can participate and or donate to help support this great cause, and on behalf of all of us at Goose Digital, we wish you all the best and we hope you and your family stay safe during these difficult times.