We are excited to announce a website launch and ongoing B2B Digital Marketing Services for CGI Njoyn. Njoyn is Canada’s leading Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and they have been servicing major corporations, public sector organizations, financial institutions, and healthcare providers for over 14 years. Delivered as a Cloud Solution, Njoyn powers leading hiring management processes through its flexible workflows that enable businesses to successfully recruit the ideal candidate for their open positions. Njoyn is part of CGI, Canada’s largest IT Consulting Firm with over 68,000 professionals in 40 countries. As such, Njoyn needed a Digital Marketing partner that could deliver on the CGI brand promise.
Beyond internal staff participating in social media and content (on a part time basis), Njoyn had never implemented an integrated Digital Marketing Strategy. After seeing the competition having success on digital channels, the Njoyn team wanted to move quickly and sought to outsource for accelerated success.
The Njoyn team not only wanted to grow inbound lead flow, but activate a content strategy that would assist their sales team. Njoyn wanted to match how their competition was perceived on online channels, further increasing their lead flow and win rate. Having looked at several digital marketing agencies, and within CGI, Njoyn knew they needed a firm with a B2B focus and experience with Marketing Automation Systems to fit their CRM strategy. Goose Digital was chosen because of our unique ability to deploy an integrated B2B Digital Marketing strategy across virtually all areas they needed (such as SEO, Social Media, Paid Media, Content, Website, Landing Pages, Email, etc).
Over a 4 month period, Goose Digital and Njoyn embarked on a multi-pronged plan to bring them into the future of digital marketing. Their website was completely overhauled to enable: Mobile Responsive, Calls-to-Action, a Resource Section, and a Blog to support their content strategy. The Act-On Marketing Automation Platform was deployed and integrated to the website and Salesforce.com to provide lead capture and complete visibility to the Sales and Marketing funnel. Multiple Case Studies, Blogs, and Ads were built to drive highly targeted B2B advertising on LinkedIN and Twitter.
The results of the campaigns have been impressive thus far, seeing a significant uptick in Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) and Closed Deals.
The project so far has included:
- Complete website design uplift and move to Mobile Responsive
- Multi-Language English and French
- Additions of key Calls-to-Action (Request a Demo, Contact Forms, Newsletter)
- Converted to Latest WordPress CMS Architecture and Versions
- Rich home-page to tell their story
- Deployed Content Marketing via Blog, Social Sharing, and Case Study areas
- Deployed a Resource Section for downloadable documents
- Integrated Act-On Professional, Marketing Automation Platform into Salesforce.com
- Deployed blog series, several Case Study PDFs, and landing pages
- Activated Social Media Lead-Gen Strategy on Twitter and Facebook
- Grew Audience 1000% and launched Lead Gen Cards (twitter) and Sponsored Content (LinkedIN)
- Implemented Benchmark KPI Tracking and Analytics
- Deployed Google Re-targeting Ads to optimize Cost-per-Lead
- Complete Search Engine Optimization and Monitoring
We would like to thank the Njoyn team for letting us be a part of their journey into digital!
If you would like to learn more about how we can help your business succeed with B2B Digital Marketing, contact us us today!