Creative. Client Driven. Capable.
Goose Digital (GOOSE) provides innovative and practical digital marketing solutions to businesses looking to drive results. Our mission is to help our clients move marketing programs forward by leveraging the latest in online marketing solutions. As part of our growing team, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, your role is to be at the center of the solutions we deliver for our clients. From the initial conversations with new clients, to forging deep relationships with existing clients, our Digital Marketing Specialists are always coming up with new ideas and creative solutions that make an impact on our client’s growth. Your role is diverse, touching a wide range of digital tactics including creative, content management, copywriting, editing, search marketing, advertising, and social media all for with the purposes of growing awareness, conversions, and retention of customers.
The Big Picture
GOOSE takes a holistic view of available marketing solutions to help propel our clients into a successful future. The ideal person for this role will have a wide-range of skills and experience in researching, coordinating, project managing, and interfacing with clients on many different aspects of digital marketing. While this role does not require code development skills, some HTML/CSS is required and knowledge of key web development technologies and concepts is required.
In this role, you will act as the expert in all areas digital, continuously researching new ways to accelerate results for clients by ensuring GOOSE is up-to-date with latest technologies, strategies and tactics.
Client Facing Responsibilities
- Be the point person for day-to-day client support for assigned accounts
- Action ad-hoc requests for creative, development, or marketing tasks for clients with annual support agreements
- Manage ongoing digital marketing programs for clients
- Plan a monthly marketing schedule and action based on different monthly and areas of improvement for each client
- Assist in developing campaign ideas based on the client’s value proposition
- Website traffic generation, lead generation/nurturing, and measuring success of campaigns
- Write content and creatively design custom landing pages and email for campaigns
- Email marketing, SEO, advertising, display, SEM initiatives
- Write content for social media outlets that cultivates an engaged audience
- Setup, maintain, and report using digital marketing tools:
- Email Software, SEO monitoring, Google PPC, Marketing Automation (Act-On), WordPress, Hootsuite, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Twitter
- Help create newsworthy and search engine friendly press release and blog content
- HTML content updates to websites, mobile site, blog and social pages
- Project manage website designs, site migrations, mini projects
- Coordinate with development teams and other teams (social media, copywriting) to manage client deliverables
- Working collaboratively with sales team to secure new projects
- Showcase our work via case studies
- Manage internal social media, PR, content strategies, and advertising
- Must have strong writing and editing skills
- Must have strong marketing instinct and creative energy
- When you take on a project, you own it, start to finish. You’ll get it done on time and are a fast learner.
- Must be organized to prioritize multiple tasks
- Detail-oriented and passionate about your contributions
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented team environment
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM principles and current practices
- Knowledge of social media and blogging platforms such as WordPress, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of Online Press Release services and tools
- Familiar with HTML web design, WordPress or similar blog software
- Must have above average skills with MS Office, HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite, Go To Meeting, Email marketing
Education and Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing in a marketing department or an ad agency required or specialized post-secondary graduate
- Post-Secondary education in writing, marketing/advertising, communications, digital media or related field are desirable
- A positive attitude, confident, and passionate about delivering high quality results
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Adwords Certification
- Hootsuite or other Social Media Certification is a plus
- Act-On, Hubspot, or Marketo Marketing Automation Experience and Certification is a Plus
To apply, email us at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter, or click the button below!