Welcome to Goose Digital!
We’re so glad to meet you. At Goose, we are a team of problem solvers driven to help marketing teams move their digital marketing strategy forward using marketing automation and award winning strategies. We hope you’ll apply to be part of Canada’s fastest growing Marketing Automation Agency.
A bit about us
We work hard and play hard. We’re serious about career development and organizational transparency, as well as quarterly team outings and “non-competitive” foosball. But seriously, culture isn’t just a word to us. We recently have been awarded one of Canada’s Top 50 Best Workplaces under 100 employees! You’ll be on a team that has your back, you can learn from, and works together to be on the best career ride of our lives.
As a Digital Marketing Coordinate, you’ll be thrust into the world of modern digital marketing getting ‘hands on’ with campaigns, paid media, automation platforms, and more. From getting certified in a variety of platforms, to helping drive complex plans, this role touches almost all aspects of our services. This means you’ll see many different sides of marketing and the value that Goose Digital brings to the table. Lastly, you’ll work on a team that supports our customers, so your work will directly contribute to our success.
Have a look at the job outline below. We believe learning never stops, so while at Goose Digital we will help you get certified, trained in specific technologies, and get experience in modern digital marketing practices. The skills and requirements below are very important to your success here – if you’ve got what it takes, please apply today!
- Be a positive team player and help us maintain a great culture
- Take a ‘can do’ approach to your work and with Customers
- Run or attend scrum meetings, support project plans, for the delivery of services
- Maintain accurate time logs on a daily basis of activities performed
- Maintain clean and accurate documentation for your tasks, campaigns, and projects
- Maintaining strong relationships with assigned Customers lead on a monthly basis.
- Become a Customer Subject Matter Expert, knowing the business, their marketing goals, and how best to initiate new campaigns and projects for positive outcomes
- Be a Customer Advocate to overcome obstacles and achieve results.
- Participate in the Marketing Plan for Customers against the Statement of Work (SOW):
- Marketing Automation Services (Campaigns and Use Cases)
- Digital Marketing Services (SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Paid Media)
- Data and Insights (Assessments, Opportunities, KPI reporting)
- Strategy Services (Workshops and Accelerators)
- Maintain a high level of quality for Customer Assets: campaigns, raw data, folders, lists, configurations in the automation platform or other, AgencyDimensions
- Coordinator and/or Run Customer Meetings with a focus on highlighting our work, uncovering potential opportunities, and reviewing Key Performance Indicators.
- Identify gaps in the Customer’s marketing process, suggest changes, and escalate to senior agency resources if needed
- Deliver to the contracted services for Deliverables and/or Subscribed Time
- Maintain certifications in Google and Facebook (or other) as required by the team
- Support the development and optimization of paid and organic social campaigns
- Support the development and optimization of paid search campaigns
- Maintain a content calendar that aligns strategically to the customer’s personas (blogs, posts)
- Write compelling copy (and edit) as needed to support customer campaigns (email, social, etc.)
- Support the development of SEO programs: write on-page copy, technical review, remediation
- Maintain certifications in MAP platforms used by Goose Digital
- Build landing pages, email templates, forms within the MAP platforms
- Basic HTML & CSS adjustments
- List segmentation and targeting
- Setup automated programs to enhance
- QA Testing of campaigns, websites, emails, and other digital programs
- Run reports in a timely manner at month end or during reporting periods
CREATIVE & WEBSITE
- Create & Edit basic creative assets (banners, images, emails, re-marketing)
- Provide concepts / layouts using Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva
- Use Content Management Systems (CMS) to upload pages to websites
- Project management of creative tasks and website projects
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL SET
- Broad and competent knowledge of digital marketing in the areas of Paid Media, Search Optimization, Social Media, Email Marketing, Creative Design, Content Strategy and more.
- Good listening skills to uncover business objectives, map out appropriate campaign strategies, and lead a team of individuals to achieve those goals
- Must have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Must have strong marketing instinct and creative energy
- Must be organized to prioritize multiple tasks and delegate effectively
- Must have strong writing and editing skills
- Detail-oriented with an eye for “pixel perfection” and passionate about their contributions
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented team environment
- Strong ability to research best practices and new ways of doing things to remain fresh and efficient
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1-3 years in a digital agency or face-paced marketing environment (or equivalent)
- Experience working on a team to accomplish goals together
- Specialized post-secondary education in marketing, communications, or digital media is a benefit
- Existing specialized certifications and/or platform technology experience is an asset
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter, or click the button below!