Welcome to Goose Digital!
We’re so glad to meet you. At Goose, we are a team of problem solvers driven to help marketing teams move their digital marketing strategy forward using marketing automation and award winning strategies. We hope you’ll apply to be part of Canada’s fastest growing Marketing Automation Agency.
A bit about us
We work hard and play hard. We’re serious about career development and organizational transparency, as well as quarterly team outings and “non-competitive” foosball. But seriously, culture isn’t just a word to us. We recently have been awarded one of Canada’s Top 50 Best Workplaces under 100 employees! You’ll be on a team that has your back, you can learn from, and works together to be on the best career ride of our lives.
The Account Manager, Digital Solutions role is fundamental to the success of our customers and thus the agency. The primary responsibility of this position is to deliver a professional, high quality service that meets the expectations of the customer and the profitability needs of the business. To achieve this, the position requires knowledge in a broad range of Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, and general marketing strategies and be good at defining (and gaining approval for) winning campaigns and initiatives that will help our customers succeed. In addition, the role directly oversees a team of individuals that are responsible for executing on these strategies. In partnership with the VP of Customer Success, the Manager, Account Solutions will collaborate with team leaders to maximize Customer Service, Revenue, Costs, and Margins. In addition, the role contributes heavily into the development, stability, and culture of the business, setting an example for the more junior staff.
- Participate in planning sessions with the broader Account and Operations teams to drive improvements
- Review delivery of services each month with management (Deliverables, Time, Customer Satisfaction)
- Run scrum meetings, support project plans, lead the schedule for the delivery of services
- Maintain accurate time logs on a daily basis of activities performed
- Maintain clean and accurate documentation for your tasks, campaigns, and projects
- Maintaining strong relationships with assigned Customers lead on a monthly basis.
- Be the Customer Subject Matter Expert, knowing the business, their marketing goals, and how best to initiate new campaigns and projects for positive outcomes
- Be the Customer Advocate to overcome obstacles and achieve results.
- Set the Marketing Plan for Customers against the Statement of Work (SOW):
- Marketing Automation Services (Campaigns and Use Cases)
- Digital Marketing Services (SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Paid Media)
- Data and Insights (Assessments, Opportunities, KPI reporting)
- Strategy Services (Workshops and Accelerators)
- Oversee and set a high level of quality control for Customer Assets: campaigns, raw data, folders, lists, configurations in the automation platform or other, AgencyDimensions
- Run Customer Meetings with a focus on highlighting our work, uncovering potential opportunities, and reviewing Key Performance Indicators.
- Identify gaps in the Customer’s marketing process, suggest changes, and escalate to senior agency resources if needed
- Deliver to the contracted services for Deliverables and/or Subscribed Time
- Directly execute as needed on a variety of digital marketing and marketing automation tactics as needed. Such as copy editing, campaign adjustments, optimizations, ad groups, segments, etc.
- Approve and launch campaigns within assigned team
- Directly review and make adjustments to automation systems, digital campaigns, and websites
- Fill in for team members as needed in order to accomplish tasks
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL SET
- Broad and competent knowledge of digital marketing in the areas of Paid Media, Search Optimization, Social Media, Email Marketing, Creative Design, Content Strategy and more.
- Demonstrated ability to uncover business objectives, map out appropriate campaign strategies, and lead a team of individuals to achieve those goals
- Must have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Must have strong marketing instinct and creative energy
- Must be organized to prioritize multiple tasks and delegate effectively
- Must have strong writing and editing skills
- Detail-oriented with an eye for “pixel perfection” and passionate about their contributions
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented team environment
- Strong ability to research best practices and new ways of doing things to remain fresh and efficient
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years in a digital agency or face-paced marketing environment
- Experience leading small teams or in a project management capacity
- Specialized post-secondary education in marketing, communications, or digital media is a benefit
To apply, email us at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter, or click the button below!