The new website project for All City Insurance (www.allcityinsurance.ca), is part of this brokerage’s on-going plan for the ever growing saga of meeting consumers’ demands, both on-line and off-line. All City’s President and crew know that today’s consumer is everywhere, on any device, at any time, so when it was time to re-brand and re-launch their very dated website, these facts were at the heart of our website build and content strategy.
The new website is fully responsive, making it easy for their “on-the-go” clients to browse from any device (mobile, tablet, laptop). It is equipped with multiple Calls to Action, has smart integration of articles and downloads and quick requests for getting a quote and reporting a claim.
Most importantly, All City Insurance is now digital marketing ready: They have been set up with a variety of social media accounts, are equipped with SEO (Search Engine Optimization), and are ready to partake in fully managed inbound campaigns. Coupled with our digital marketing services, All City Insurance will produce higher retention, more referrals, and better leads for sales teams.
Key features of the project:
- Integrated content strategy
- Fully optimized responsive: mobile and tablet users
- Smart integration of articles and resources
- Quick facts and testimonials
- Insurance forms and safety tips
- Seamless social media feeds and links
- Integration of vendor partner Videos
- Top notch SEO w/15 keyword strategy
- Latest WordPress installation
- Provided content writing, editing, and imagery selection
- Quick submit for request a quote and claims reporting
All City Insurance’s new website is: visually stunning, has the latest and greatest features for 2015 and was built based on Best-Practices for consumer usability. The crew at All City Insurance understands these strategies are an investment. They take time, they evolve, and they are continuously perfected. Goose Digital in every form has become All City’s digital marketing partner and together we are on a critical path to innovate traditional insurance business with digital marketing technology to meet the needs of the new digital and highly connected consumer.
Want to read the Case Study? Download the Case Study here